These are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to contact us

The government/state pays a non contributory pension (eg: Old Age, War Veteran and Disability grants) monthly to those who qualify for this social security benefit. The grant is reviewed annually and announced in the Budget Speech. (For details on qualification requirements see the S.A. Social Security Agency website: www.sassa.gov.za )

The Department of Social Development also provides a limited subsidy for residents in frail care who qualify in terms of level of frailty and income.